Responsible to: Senior Project Quality Engineer/Quality Manager
Responsible for: Providing a proactive and ‘value adding’ quality management service to the integrated project execution team
Main Purpose of the Job:
• Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System throughout the course of the project
• Induct the project team in the scope and application of the project quality management program through 1-1 meetings or group presentations
• Ensure the agreed Client QA/QC requirements are adopted and complied
• Provide proactive support to the project team to identify work processes (project specific) which need to be brought under control
• Provide proactive support to the project team to develop fit-for-purpose QA controls to manage project specific work processes i.e. project instruction, process map, procedure etc.
• Prepare Project Quality Management Plan in accordance with Contract requirements, QMS and Project Execution Manual
• Perform random Quality Checks on project deliverables prior to Client submittal for Quality Management System compliance and to ensure that findings/comments are incorporated adequately
• Ensure that internal and external comments are satisfactorily incorporated within all project deliverables
• Ensure that defined Project directory structure is implemented on projects.
• Provide proactive support to the Project Manager in terms of applying quality management and continual improvement techniques to address specific areas of concerns i.e. workshops etc.
• Support Quality Manager with quality and continuous improvement initiatives to be rolled out on the project
• Record data of QC findings to be incorporated in the Monthly Quality Report.
• Provide proactive support to the Senior Project Quality Engineer in answering all queries of the Client relating to Quality of work
• Plan and conduct Quality Management awareness programs in project/works
• Take ownership of Company’s Quality Policy, Core, and Operating Values
• Degree/Diploma qualified in an engineering subject
• Good knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 Standard
• Able to apply quality tools and techniques
• Good knowledge of project quality management systems
• Possess good presentation skills and be able to market the benefits of quality to all stakeholders
• Minimum of five years’ experience of working on multi-disciplined projects at different phases
• Be a confident communicator and be comfortable with delivering presentations to project team members
• Possess good planning and organizational skills
• Diplomatic, assertive and a good negotiator/persuader
• Detail oriented and with good analytical skills
• Able to complete tasks on time and to required standard